An Endless Virtual Tour is made either via a Telephone Conference or by Invitation to a Virtual Meeting.
If the following information can be collected by yourself prior to our meeting, we should be able to give you some indication of which pool will suit your needs, including costs for the supply, delivery and installation of your new Endless Pool.
- Your access details for soil removal and excavation (measurements)
- Size of pool preferred
- Site plan that shows measurements of backyard
- Preferred location of pool
- Easements locations
- Any town planning requirements
- Powerline locations
- Construction of driveway
- Single or Double story house
- Your address – this enables us to use mapping software to help confirm access and the size of the pool that can meet council regulations.