Administrative Assistant (Pool and Spas)
Award Winning Company
Swimming Pools and Spa Industry
- Full Time (part-time may be considered)
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Onsite (in office)
- Immediate start
- Training provided.
- Long established family business
- Supportive culture
- Job Security
- Fast paced dynamic environment
- Work as part of a successful project management team
Why Join Endless Pools and Spas
Our commitment to quality products, our “getting better” plans and personal service is why we have so many satisfied and long-standing customers who continue to grow our business.
If you believe you have the skills, want to take on a challenge and enjoy the benefits of a growing and successful business, then this is the role for you.
The role of the Administrative Assistant (Pool and Spas)
- Assist in obtaining building permits for our clients
- Liaise with Engineering, surveyors, geotechnical services, utility authorities, project managers, internal staff to facilitate client permit approvals.
- Communicate with local councils and regional shires planning departments
- Maintain clients’ files
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Assist with other assigned tasks as required
- Strong Administration skills
- Customer focus
- Experience in the pool or residential construction would be advantage, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Strong collaboration skills
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously without constant supervision
- Knowledge of the building permit process would be advantage, but not essential.
- “A keen eye for detail”
- Willing to learn new process and procedures.
- Microsoft Suite
- Google Suite
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Days never the same.
- Personal Office
- Work for a fabulous, exciting family values company.
- A collaborative work environment.
- Immediate start.
Note: Due to the revised Victorian Government announcement, covid-19 vaccination is no longer mandatory to attend the workplace.
As part of your cover letter please indicate your salary expectation and preference for Full-time or Part-time employment
Apply now email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org