Water safety awareness and knowledge is vital for all ages around spas & pools, and is essential for both enjoyment and relaxation all year round, especially in Summer.
At Endless®, as family & water safety are our priorities, we would love to share our tips for creating a safe water environment to help and guide your friends and family to enjoy, relax and continue to make more memories around a pool or spa.
Below are our top 7 water safety tips:
- Children are only allowed in a pool or spa if an adult (over the age of 18) is supervising them
- Adding a handrail on entry/exit of your pool or spa
- Ensure the temperature is at an appropriate and safe temperature for all ages
- Don’t go in a spa if you are tired
- Have floatation devices i.e. floaties or jackets on standby
- Maintain the water chemistry to keep the area clean
- Lastly, create a playlist with your favourite tunes to have playing while enjoying your loved ones company in your backyard spa or swimming pool!
A good idea may be to hang these up on your fridge or bathroom door.
To learn more or speak to an experienced staff member about water safety or our complete spa and pool range, contact Endless® today!
Call 8769 7300
View our Range of Swimming Pools
View our Range of Spas